A nursery bed is a specially prepared portion of land put aside for raising seedlings. It acts as a temporary home for young plants until they are eventually planted in a permanent garden.
Seeds that need extra care should be grown in a nursery. Also, it is less costly to sprout your plants, especially vegetable seeds to make a nursery bed.
- Make a bed length of 25 ft long and 5ft wide.
- Take water course soil and spread it over the bed.
- Draw a line with a distance of 1inch for the seed.
- Take ash and sand 50% of both and mix well.
- Spread over the surface.
- Plant your seeds in rows, The lines must face where the sun raises from
- Irrigate the bed with a shower.
- Take a plastic sheet 0.6 gauge in length, and width according to bed size.
- Take sticks and made a low tunnel.
- The seeds will start germinating after 5 to 7 days