100 Acres long Wide
The company is investing a major part of its revenue in R&D which includes both a seed testing laboratory and Research trial farm located at Faisalabad Distt, spread over 100 Acres. Team of Qualified & Experienced Plant Breeders, Plant Pathologists, Entomologists, agronomists, and field Assistants are working relentlessly under the guidance of Mr. Gulzar Ahmad Ch and Mr. Nouman Ahmad. The R&D team is working on the germplasm of more than 30 vegetables, fodder, oilseed crops, and grasses.
Our R&D team is playing its vital role:
- To screen out the best suitable new varieties of various crops under the noise of climate change.
- By working on a hybrid development program of Tomato, Pearl Millet Sorghum, etc. company’s R&D is contributing its part to secure food for the world’s growing population.
- From local to commercial farmers, the R&D team has the vision to grow and provide them best quality pure seed by doing Mass selection every year.
- OPV’s seed production of various vegetables including Brinjal, Okra, Bitter gourd, Spinach, Fenugreek, and various other gourds is also a goal that the R&D team is achieving.
- Moreover R&D is working to develop and improve the ways of growing and protecting crops.