Seed Depth: Double the size of the seed
Maintain good soil moisture
Excess or less water both are harmful
Apply fertilizer near root tips, 2.5 cm deep
Booster: Every 7-10 days after transplanting
Fruity: Every 7-10 days when flowering starts
Kitchen Gardening Guideline:
- The rule of direct sunlight is at least 6 to 8.
- The soil and pots should have an acidic pH7.
- Use pots 10 to 12 or 12 to 18 inches in size
- The ratio of soil, rotted dung, and fruit should be equal (1:1:1)
- Canal water is considered suitable for growing vegetables on a domestic scale, if not available, at least drinking water should be used.
- Water the pots once a day in winter and twice a day in summer.
- Water the kiari at intervals of 4 to 6 days.
- Any, hoof-scissors, cord baths, fountains, seed drills, iron wire, etc. are used for kitchen gardening.
- Use mostly dung in fertilizers.
- Destroy diseased plants